4×4 Tyre Jack 16.9 fl oz/500ml
TYRE JACK 4X4 EMERGENCY INFLATER & SEALER
- Fast, practical, safe emergency tyre repairs
- Super effective seal using a blend of latex polymers
- Excellent for use on 4x4s, Vans, SUVs, MPVs, LDVs, Trailers, Cars, Motorcycles, Bicycles, Caravans, Campers etc.
- If possible remove cause of puncture
- Deflate tyre completely
- Shake can well, If cold, warm in your hand or use hot air from car heater vent
- Clean valve thread and screw connection tube firmly to valve
- Remove can protector and press button until tyre is inflated
- Empty can in one go
- Drive off immediately at a moderate speed 30m/h (60km/h) to allow TYRE JACK® to spread evenly and have the tyre checked as soon as possible.
WARNING: TYRE JACK® is not a permanent repair. Travel at reduced speed and have tyre checked for damage as soon as possible. TYRE JACK® is not suitable for torn inner tubes, side wall damage, large holes, faulty valves and if the tyre is displaced from the rim.
Store can in the boot of the car secured in the spare tyre well and not in confined heated areas. Do not store in the interior passenger area of the car including the glove compartment or under the seat.
WARNING: Flammable. Pressurized container – protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122°F (50°C). Do not puncture or burn, even when empty. Keep out of reach of children when empty. Do not spray near naked flame or incandescent material. Keep away from source of ignition – no smoking. Use in a well-ventilated environment. Use only as directed.